Saturday 17 July 2010

Been a while...

Well, its been a bit manic around here.  My Gran had a stroke a few weeks ago, and she died two weeks later.  So I have been down for her funeral and generally been a bit vacant.  Then the flu struck which we have all had, I still have the head cold bit of it.  Generally not a good month all round.

The upside of going down to my gran's was the chance to visit the lovely yarn shop, Interknit.  I have seen their advert in knitting magazines and thought I must visit next time I'm down.  So the day after the funeral Rebekah and I went across to see.  What a fantastic shop, lots of yummy yarn, and also Friday afternoon is their knitting group which we promptly joined for an hour.  We got a great welcome complete with home grown strawberries, so thanks ladies, it was lovely meeting and knitting with you.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Deepest sympathies on the loss of your grandmother.