Sunday 5 April 2009

Palm Sunday

We had a great time at church this morning waving palms around, and then making Easter bonnets. These were my team's efforts - the one I was working on ended up with blue furry ears (on the left) which were very cute, but thankfully I didn't have to wear it.
This was the winning creation:
There were some fantastic bonnets, and it was great seeing the kids and the adults all having fun together. Even better was the little ones being taken off and having their own fun so that their parents (ie us!) could join in with the general crafty mayhem. Though Chris did take advantage of the time and slope off with a friend to play on the computer for an hour.

And also - couldn't resist this one of Hannah modelling the bunny ears she made on Friday at nursery. She wore them for the rest of the day.

Very nice to have the camera up and running again - turns out it was an issue between the card reader and Vista, so having found the cable I can download (or is that upload?) pictures to the computer once again. I was a bit worried I was going to end up with a card full of pictures I couldn't do anything with.

No comments: