Tuesday 8 June 2010

Musings, and WIPs...

We had a manic (but good) weekend, what with the church open day and Hadfield carnival. At both we were promoting the Glossopdale Food Co-operative, and I've already had one email requesting the order form (thanks Jennifer!). The weather at the carnival was at least bettet than last year, though that's not saying a lot, it was very cold and wet and horrible last year. This year it rained at first but it brightened up later on, and it was warmer too. As we are camping next weekend we are thoroughly obsessed with the weather in our house at the moment.

I've just realised I can post from my ipod and therefore whilst feeding, so there might be a lot more very random posts coming along now. Especially during the long night feeds. It's 6am and this is Rebekah's second feed of the day. In some ways she's growing way too fast, in others (night feeding being one) I can't wait for her to get a bit older. (Actually, I'm not sure I can think of mamy more, four months is such a lovely age. She's watching and smiling and chuckling and chatting and rolling and reaching and grabbing, need I go on? Yes, they grow way too quickly.)

Well, we've switched sides so I'm now typing with me left hand, not nearly as quick. On a knitting front I have been doing a bit to my clapotis of late, but have now started another darkside cowl. I am also going to be making a little lacy cardy for a friend, just waiting for the wool to come to start that, and I'm also going to be making a wedding present for my cousin, so that lot should keep me busy and the needles steaming.

No comments: